We propose a range of single or multiple channel vibrating feeders, designed to guarantee a continuous and uniform material flow that allows the following machine to work always at full capacity, constrained vibrating feeders and apron feeders in order to meet every need of our Customers. Each feeder is equipped with special internal linings that prevent premature wears and undesired material clogging.
Feeders for sand and gravel plants
Pozzato sand feeders and gravel feeders
Each Pozzato feeder is designed to meet a specific need in the field of sand & gravel treatment:
- vibrating feeders are traditional vibratory feeders designed to extract bulk materials from hoppers;
- multiple channel vibrating feeders are designed to treat very abrasive materials and materials that tend to clog the hoppers outlets;
- vibrating dewatering feeders are designed to drain the materials that will feed the impact crushers;
- constrained vibrating feeders are designed to solve the problems regarding material clogging;
- primary apron feeders are heavy feeders designed to treat rocky materials.