Pozzato Logo

Our history

1951

Tarcisio, Mariano & Alberto establish the Pozzato company in order to draw and to manufacture single machines for mines and quarries.

1961

Pozzato sells and assembles in Italy its first turn – key sand & gravel washing & screening plant.

1964

Pozzato designs, patents and realizes the first Vertical Shaft Impact crusher, called TURBO 800; starting from this year Pozzato brand achieve international fame.

1986

Tarcisio, the oldest of Pozzato brothers, leaves the business.

2000

Even Alberto, the youngest of the three founders, decides to retire; Paolo becomes the sales manager & Federico the technical director beside their father Mariano who remains the general manager.

2001

The technical department adopts the 3D AUTOCAD designing system as strategic way to increase customer service and reduce at the minimum the modifications to be carried out on site during installation and start-up of the plants.

2005

Marco Beltrame starts to work like sole agent in Triveneto area with the purpose to become the sales manager for the Italian market.

2006

Pozzato is certified ISO 9001.

2015

Gianluca Pozzato, Paolo’s son, joins the Company like sales manager for the International markets.

2016

Mariano retires and Paolo becomes the Company’s general manager.

2020

Mariano passes away, and leaves the reins of the company to his sons Paolo and Federico.

2021

The historic company logo is changed, demonstrating a particular attention to the circular economy. Pozzato is increasingly dedicated to design and manufacture machines capable of transforming waste materials into End of Waste products.