The series of Pozzato machinery is suitable for all aggregate processing and treatment types, whether coming from quarries and mines, excavations or demolitions.
The ability to supply “turn-key” complete aggregate plants, suitable for every single need and processing cycle, is given by over 65 years of experience in the field.
The Pozzato machines and plants comply with sector standards and can be specifically customized based on the customer’s individual requests.
- Jaw crushers: wide range of primary and secondary jaw crushers, to cover all the crushing needs for hard and abrasive materials with several dimensions.
- Impact crushers: wide range of primary, secondary and tertiary impactors for mineral crushing, to treat the gravel in excess.
- Feeders: several types of vibrating feeders equipped with single or multiple channels, constrained vibration feeders and apron feeders, to guarantee the continuous and uniform flow of the aggregates.
- Log washers: single shaft or twin-shaft log washers to properly wash the aggregates.
- Vibrating screens: wide range of dry vibrating screens or screens equipped with a washing unit for sand and gravel, inclined vibrating screens and grizzly screens, for separating and sizing the different aggregates.
- Structures and hoppers: many loading and weighing systems for aggregates, metal support frames and loading and feeding hoppers, for sand and gravel treatment.
- Bucket wheels: bucket wheels for sand recovery and sand reclaimers, to treat the slurry coming from the aggregates washing plants.
- Sand washing units: sand washing units equipped with pumps and hydro – cyclones in order to optimise the sand recovery, removing silts and clays.
- Dewatering screens: sand dewatering screens and gravel dewatering screens, equipped with or without washing units, to remove the excess water.